SASI launches, the Energetic Amritham Therapy (EAT) as its first Interim Certification Programme (ICP) in DASS. DASS students will be the first in the world to get trained in this secret Siddha technique. Interim certification in EAT will enable DASS students to practice this wellness therapy and gain experience and insights into the applied Siddha sciences. The upcoming ICP for EAT is schedules from 11th to 25th November 2011 in Penang, Malaysia.
In 2009 SASI started the basic kayakalpa energy programmed with ayaam energy as an activation given through Inner Power module. This energy was thoroughly studied and practiced by many students. It was found to be able to create a strong body, skin and muscle. Even sharp blades were not able to penetrate the skin. This secret knowledge on aayam was given to us by siddha’s and sufi masters. Now in 2011, entire system of the Amirtham/Nectar was revealed and finally we are putting it together in a module call EAT (Energetic Amirtham Therapy). This module is a systematic approach in creating, a strong immune system, and a body that is able to withstand changes to environment and off course also a body that will naturally protect from any physical or metaphysical attack. This is not a theoretical science but can be proven practically.
Benefits of EAT
EAT and its therapeutic benefits spans a large repertoire of diseases of both body and mind. However many claims cannot be made here, adhering to legal requirements of various countries. Some of the benefits are listed below,
- Complete rejuvenation of the 72,000 nadis in the body.
- Purification and strengthening of the seven major chakras and minor chakras
- Purification, optmisation and strengthening of the 10 vital prana’s
- Improved vitality
- Slowing down/ stopping of ageing process
- Increased life expectancy
- Restoration of youth
- Powerful and dynamic aura that can protect, heal and attract all goodness
- Optimally functioning physiological systems
- Complete protection from physical attack or metaphysical attack
- A very healthy and youthful golden glow to the skin
- Stronger muscular and Immune system
- A rejuvenated and perfectly functioning central and peripheral nervous system.
- Increased resistance to toxic substances, be it environmental, chemical or biological.
- Increased resistance to harmful radiation
EAT is comprised of the following processes,
- Activation of Prana energy by opening the chakra and nadis
- Activation of secret chakras in sole of feet
- Varmam therapy to remove blocks and purify the body
- Administration of herbal supplements to induce kayakalpa process
- Activating sulimunai and cleansing the spine using prana
- Activating a secret chakra in heart
- Activating finally the Amritham energy at center of head. This would be the final activation that prepares the body for ultimate nectar energy. At this point, the skin, body and aura will be glow with golden and jothi energy.
Before activation, the step 3 will prepare the body to flow the energy without any blocks. Step 4 will make sure that the energy from the nectar is not wasted for cleansing the body but to keep the body healthy.
The student of DASS will be given full knowledge of this secret process and will able to do all the processes from 1-5. Further to this, special energy trainings will be given throughout the course and will be completed at final practical in year 3 where student will spend time with master learning directly the art.
The activation process in the system
The activation is done on special charkas that only few in the world know. Even the most advance master in martial art do know about this, spare the few that follow the Sufi or Siddha tradition. Some major and minor charkas are involved in this process. Starting from, the sole of feet, Swadisthana, Solar plexus, Heart and ajna forms the main channels of inner power or prana. This activation will bring huge amount of energy and also causes physical transformation. For e.g., just activating the charka in sole of feet, one will acquire instant power of skin and flesh protection from damages caused by metal objects and it can be proven immediately with a simple test.
There are 3 chakras located in physical body or etheric body. These chakras or energy container has 3 elements of energy call the iron element. These elements are so powerful that they are useful for health as well as protection. At advance level this charka will lead to highest spiritual realization if combined with spiritual practice. There is very specific method use to awaken these chakras by a Master who has achieved the complete opening of the said 3 chakra plus another 14 chakra successfully.
Please visit http://siddhainstitute.com/eat to learn more